September 14th – THERE IS A QUIZ ON FRIDAY COVERING STATISTICS
- If students can define and find these they will do fine:
- Mean – average (add and divide the sum by the number of data points)
- Median – what is the exact middle of the data points when in order?
- Mode – what data point(s) occurs the most (MODE=MOST)
- Range – What is the difference between the highest and lowest data point?
- Statistical and Non-Statistical Questions
- Statistical – more than one possible correct answer (nosey questions)
- Non-Statistical – only one possible correct answer (facts)
- Simple Graphs of data (Histograph, Dot points)